You have no items in your shopping cart.
• True 2”x8” double beam headers with
aluminum inserts in the beams.
• True 2" x 6" rafters reinforced with
aluminum beams (12' and above projections).
• True 5" x 5" posts.
The Weston single beam pergola is manufactured from a single 2” x 8” beam (compared to the smaller 2” x 6” often seen on the market) and 2” x 6” rafters. The beam and end rafters are routed through the 5 x 5 posts. The Weston is "actual size" from post center to post center. Although the Weston™ vinyl pergola kit is very similar in appearance to the traditional pergolas on the market, the difference is in the strength and durability of the Weston.
The Weston Vinyl Pergola features:
- Easy Installation. The Weston™ Freestanding Vinyl Pergola kits feature a routed system for the headers. The posts are a true 5" x 5". You simply install the posts using our concrete mounts (on concrete) or aluminum post inserts (inground).
- Strength and Durability. The Weston™ pergola kit is very similar to many of the pergola kits on the market today, but with 1 main difference, ours is stronger. We use a 2" x 8" header beam with the largest aluminum insert in the industry. We also use 2" x 6" rafters and for any pergola with a projection more then 10', they include aluminum inserts in them.
- Actual Size Pricing. Our measurements are center to center dimension of the posts. So our 16' Projection x 16' Width is the actual location of the posts center to center. For the Single Beam, you will have another post if the width is larger then 12'. To calculate the top canopy dimension for the single beam freestanding, add 2'-6" to the width and 2' for the projection. Which would make the top canopy 18'-6" wide x 18' projection. Many companies price their pergolas by the top dimension only.
- Unbeatable Prices. We guarantee you the lowest price possible. If you find the same quality pergola from a competitor, let us know and we'll beat that price by 5%.
Likely to RecommendVery Helpful Review by Anonymous / (Posted on June 20, 2013)[Sales Associate] was great to work with. I'm sure I drove her completely nuts.. She was very helpful through the process. Would do business with you again. Everyone loves the pergola and I always tell them how to contact you. Thanks again.