You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stylish yet sophisticated, The Addison railing has a molded T-Rail top rail, a true 2" x 3.5" bottom rail and 1.5" colonial spindles. The Addison is available in 4', 6', 8', and 10' lengths in straight and 6' and 8' wide stair lengths and in white, tan or khaki color options.
Click an option above for pricing.
The Addison railing will add a clean, elegant look to your deck or any outdoor space with decorative 1.5" colonial spindles and a T-rail on top. An aluminum insert ensures superior strength. Plus, it's easy to assemble. The kit includes all brackets, rails & pickets needed plus step by step instructions to assemble your new railing. The Addison is available up to 10' wide to accomodate larger spaces. The Addison railing (WXR-T42-C8) is International Residential Code (IRC) and International Building Code (IBC) compliant and tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC174 standards as evaluated by PEI, Inc. Code Compliance Report PER-12049.
- Great Job Review by Anonymous / (Posted on October 12, 2015)I love the post wraps and railings. It was very easy to cut to size and install. Your team was awesome as well. [Sales Associate] took the time to answer my many questions, even on a Saturday! [Sales Associate] was also awesome who helped me with my second order, since I loved your product so much. I'd rate weatherables as 10 with the product and awesome sales team! Thank you for all your help and great job!
- Prompt Review by Anonymous / (Posted on July 28, 2015)I am happy with your prompt order processing and shipment.
- Very Helpful Review by Anonymous / (Posted on April 12, 2015)[Sales Associate] was great to work with and very helpful in every way. Thank you!
- Review Review by Anonymous / (Posted on November 5, 2014)You have a good product. It would have been nice to have a video on installing stair railings. These proved to be moderate to very difficult to cut properly. You might also want to make recommendations on saw blades appropriate to cutting aluminum and vinyl. (I found a coping saw to be very good on the vinyl.)
- Review Review by Anonymous / (Posted on November 2, 2014)Product was exactly as described and in good condition upon arrival.
- Very Pleased Review by Anonymous / (Posted on August 7, 2014)My first order with you and was overall very pleased. The Weatherables vinyl railing system I ordered is high quality. The metal reinforced material really makes a difference for overall stability. Site includes exact piece measurements, along with an engineering spec sheet for many items. When you sell a piece that is 6' long, it is really 72" long. I've seen other places who get away with selling 6' at 70". I'm handy with tools so installation was a breeze. They include all the screws necessary for installation. The project really turned out well. If I could attach a photo I would. Don't forget about ordering the post caps, post skirts, and vinyl glue. They are not included by default. I got the materials for considerably less money than what I could find at my local home improvement stores. Overall I got much better railings for a lower price. I just had to sacrifice flexibility in receiving a shipment. I went with the Addison railings because the colonial spindles really go well with our house. I got the ball post caps for a very traditional look. However the site could have been a little better in several ways: 1) Include close-up shots of the different vinyl railing systems. Maybe even a comparison shot. I was happy with the selection, but I found it difficult comparing my options and their benefit-to-price ratio. I compared the prices at the 6' railing length. 2) More information and a photo on the 45 degree angle adapter. I ended up bringing out the hacksaw because my angles on my pre-existing deck were not square. Have you considered an adjustable angle? 3) Make it clear that a flat post cap won't be included with the 4" post sleeve. From the photo it looks like it might. Overall, I am very happy. I am looking forward to next time.
- Stylish & Sturdy Review by Nancy Gugliotti, NY / (Posted on June 23, 2014)Love the deck railing. Very stylish and made very well and sturdy!!
- Review Review by Tony DelBene, NY / (Posted on May 14, 2014)The railings look great!
- Great Experience Review by Kirby Bubenik, TX / (Posted on April 30, 2014)The order, installation and finished product was a great experience. Every aspect was perfect. The railing looks great! My [Sales Associate] did a great job helping me plan and order everything I needed to complete the project. Wife and I couldn't be happier with the finished look. This was my first time to install a railing and stair rail and it was easier than I expected.
- Fast & Complete Review by Robert Piucci, NY / (Posted on November 28, 2013)After several different changes to my plans you patiently quoted me several times before I ordered. Order came fast and complete.
- Great Customer Service Review by Walt / (Posted on June 4, 2013)Great place to do business, great product; but more important to me is the service. [Sales Associate] was a great help would to business again just because of her. Thanks again.