You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Birmingham railing offers a unique design, combining square black aluminum spindles with a T-rail top rail. Aluminum inserts in the rails ensure superior strength. Easy to assemble, the Birmingham vinyl railing has a molded T-Rail top rail, a true 2" x 3.5" bottom rail and .75" black square aluminum balusters. The Birmingham is similar in design to the Wiltshire railing but leverages square spindles rather than the round spindles found in the Wiltshire design.
Click an option above for pricing.
The Birmingham is available in 4', 6', 8' and 10' lengths and includes an aluminum insert in the top and bottom rails to ensure superior strength. Easy to assemble, it includes all of the brackets, rails & pickets needed plus step by step instructions to assemble your new railing. The Birmingham vinyl railing (WXR-T42-A8) is International Residential Code (IRC) and International Building Code (IBC) compliant. The Birmingham is tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC174 standards as evaluated by PEI, Inc. Code Compliance Report PER-12049.
- The Best Railing System on the Market Review by Anonymous / (Posted on September 8, 2015)Without question, the best railing system on the market - prime PVC, aluminum extrusions where needed for strength, post connections that are complete - just great system.
- Superb Service Review by Anonymous / (Posted on July 20, 2015)Superb service
- Review Review by Anonymous / (Posted on July 6, 2015)THANKS [Sales Associate]
- Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff Review by Anonymous / (Posted on March 15, 2015)Great product, service, and support. Delivery was on schedule with correct inventory and no damage. [Sales Associate] was knowledgeable, friendly, & eager to help us complete the project.
- Looks Great Review by Grant / (Posted on October 23, 2014)Your product is nice and sturdy and looks great. We will be ordering some more next Spring. Thank you.
- Easy To Install Review by Anonymous / (Posted on October 9, 2014)Love your vinyl railing products
- Commercial Grade Review by Scott Bolka, IN / (Posted on August 25, 2014)The product is great. Heavy duty commercial grade that you can't get anything close at big box stores. The price is reasonable and your customer service is very good as well. I had a few questions along the way and received a quick and knowledgeable answer each time. This is the second time I have used Weatherables (first for a fencing project and this time for a railing project) and I have been very happy each time.
- Very Helpful Review by Debra Evener, OH / (Posted on June 24, 2014)We are very pleased with vinyl railing we purchased. [Sales Associate] was very helpful with ordering and suggested the swivel brackets that saved us a lot of grief with the installation. [Sales Associate] is a great employee and I hope he's rewarded for his knowledge and helpfulness to the customer.
- Review Review by Anonymous / (Posted on May 20, 2014)Everything was perfect . Thank You.
- Review Review by Marie Haislip, CT / (Posted on October 25, 2013)Beautiful, sturdy product, prompt delivery, easy assembly and installation.
- Review Review by Anonymous / (Posted on June 27, 2013)Looks great! Received lot of compliments.
- Great Review by Anonymous / (Posted on June 5, 2013)Great service and product, the best on packing and shipping.