We are here to work with you to make sure the order is right the first time. However, if you are not completely satisfied with a product, Weatherables® will gladly exchange or refund/credit the purchase within 30 days of the delivery date, with the following terms in place:
Return Material Authorization Form (RMA):
- A Return Material Authorization Form (RMA) is required with ALL returns/exchanges. Credit cannot be issued for any items returned without an RMA. To obtain an RMA please call (888)743-3673 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Products found to be defective by manufacturing standards can be exchanged for the same exact product. No restocking, shipping or other fees will be applied.
Items That May Not Be Returned:
The following items/materials cannot be returned regardless of use or condition:
- Custom Fence Orders
- Vinyl Railing (voids certification)
- Used solar lights
- Aluminum Fencing
- Certain garden products (although, some garden products have full factory warranties and are eligible for return back to the manufacturer- call for details)
Vinyl Fencing, Railing & Accessories Returns:
- Upon receipt of returned merchandise, products will be inspected by Weatherables. Items received in less than “Like New” condition, will not be eligible for credit because we cannot re-sell them.
- For refund and/or exchange consideration, customers must send the entire fence section or entire gate to Weatherables, rather than incomplete fence sections or gates. To receive an itemized list of materials associated with a panel or gate, please contact your Weatherables Product Specialist.
- For refund and/or exchange consideration, returned accessories must be in original packaging.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in “like new” condition, the purchase price will be credited as follows:
- If the product is postmarked within 15 calendar days of the delivery date, a full refund will be available contingent upon the condition of the return.
- If the product is postmarked between 16 and 30 calendar days after the delivery date, only a store credit will be available with a 10% restocking fee applied to the amount of your credit.
- Refund/returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the date of delivery.
- There is a 30% restocking fee on all Post and Railing orders and they must be returned within 10 business days of delivery.
- If you are returning fence sections, the entire section must be sent back, we are not able to take back pieces and parts from fence sections or gates.
- Gate hardware cannot be opened, if opened, it is not returnable because we cannot re-sell it.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from Weatherables for all exchanges/returns unless otherwise indicated. A shipping fee will be applied to all returned items (even if your order qualified for “free shipping”).
Weatherables by USA Vinyl 5795 Green Pointe Dr. South Groveport, Ohio 43125
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges associated with ALL exchanges and/or returns to and from Weatherables. This means, although shipping of your order may have been free or discounted, customers are responsible for all return shipping and/or freight costs associated with returns and/or exchanges unless otherwise indicated by a Weatherables representative.
- Freight is to be arranged and prepaid for by the customer unless otherwise indicated.
- Weatherables retains the right to reject any and all return packages and shipments.
- Customers are responsible for ALL shipping and/or freight costs associated with returned items/merchandise rejected by Weatherables.
- Please insure any returned packages incase there is damage during your return shipment. A “Signature Required” upon delivery is needed on any package you return to us.
- Return packages and/or shipments may be sent to:
Company Credit or Refund Issued:
A full refund may be issued under the following circumstances:
- Items/materials are successfully returned to Weatherables within 15 (fifteen) calendar days of the delivery date.
- Items/materials are declared in “Like New” condition by a Weatherables Quality Control Agent.
- Items/materials are accompanied by a completed Return Material Authorization Form, delivery receipts and photos of damaged material/items.
A Weatherables credit and a restocking fee equal to 10% (ten percent) of the purchase price may be issued under the following circumstances:
- Items/materials are successfully returned to Weatherables between 16 (sixteen) and 30 (thirty) calendar days of the documented delivery date.
- Returned items/materials are declared in “Like New” condition by a Weatherables Quality Control Agent.
- Returned items/materials are accompanied by Return Material Authorization Form, delivery receipts, and photos of damaged material/items.
Beyond 30 calendar days of the documented delivery date, customers are not eligible to return merchandise for exchange and/or Weatherables credit. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Orders may be canceled within 24 hours of being placed without incurring a fee. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of being placed will incur a restocking fee equal to 20% (twenty percent) of the material/items purchase price. This fee will automatically be deducted from the refund.
USA Vinyl, LLC proudly warrants that its Weatherables Vinyl Fencing, Vinyl Railings and Vinyl Outdoor Products are free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All products and all accessories not manufactured by USAVinyl, LLC (includes, but not limited to - D&D Technologies, Nationwide Industries, Mayne, Eden, LMT, Classy Caps, Waymark, and all fabrics and all lighted post caps) have their own warranties by their respective manufacturers. Weatherables® is not responsible for any warranty dispute. That is the responsibility of the purchaser and the respective manufacturer. Weatherables® has digital copies of the warranties on file - please contact us for a copy if needed. See our complete warranty for more detail.
Local Codes & Regulations:
It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to determine whether Weatherables products comply with applicable codes and regulations appropriate for the intended use. Be aware, codes and regulations vary greatly from city-to-city and state-to-state. The purchaser and installer should review products, materials and the intended use with a licensed, professional engineer to determine code compliance and appropriate intended use
All prices exclude federal, state, and/or local taxes. Customers are responsible for paying all taxes applicable for products ordered by customers residing outside of Ohio. For customers in Ohio, Weatherables withholds sales tax and pays the proper authorities.
Title to all Weatherables by USA Vinyl material/items remains in the name of Weatherables by USA Vinyl until invoice is paid in full.
Terms of Agreement:
By purchasing fencing from Weatherables® - The customer agrees to the following terms: Weatherables® is not the installer of said project and is not a licensed contractor. Weatherables® is the seller only, of vinyl products. Property owner is responsible for handling building code compliance, permits, set back requirements, and property line issues as necessary. Weatherables® is held harmless from any disputes, litigation, disagreements, payments, or any problems that may arise, regarding faulty installation, property line disagreements, permits, set back requirements, swimming pool accidents or injuries, railing accidents or injuries, or any other problems regarding fence, deck or railing installation. This transaction shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Ohio. The parties to this transaction hereby designate the state or federal courts of Franklin County, Ohio as the courts of proper jurisdiction and exclusive venue for any actions or proceedings relating to this transaction or any dispute in connection herewith; hereby irrevocably consent to such designation, jurisdiction, and venue; and hereby waive any objections or defenses relating to jurisdiction or venue with respect to any action or proceeding initiated in such courts. After Delivery, you are allowed 48 hours to inspect your materials in their completion for concealed damage or missing items. Customer will pay or reimburse Weatherables® for all costs and attorney’s fees paid or for which Weatherables® is responsible to the extent required to enforce this agreement or any provision hereof.
***Customer is responsible for unloading materials from truck***