The chart below provides an overview of the method of shipping for each product. All vinyl fencing, vinyl railing, vinyl outdoor products, aluminum railing, some aluminum fencing and others come unassembled. You assemble on site. Shipping rates are for 48 states only (Alaska and Hawaii are not included). For questions or for international orders, please call us at 1-888-743-3673 or email email@example.com
Ships within 3-4 business days.
Ships within 3-4 weeks.
||Ships within 4 business days (may vary depending on color & order size).
||Ground or Motor Freight
(depending on the size of the order)
|Ships within 3-4 business days.
|| Ships within 3-4 business days.
|Pergolas & Gazebos
Ships within 3-5 business days.
||FedEx or USPS
||Ships within 3-4 business days.
||FedEx or USPS
||Ships within 3-5 business days.
||FedEx or USPS
Ships within 1 business day. (Overnight and 2 Day orders must be placed by 2 p.m. EST to ship the same business day.)
After your order ships, you will receive an email from us. Orders shipping with Ground Service will receive the tracking number for the package(s) in the shipment. Orders shipping Motor Freight will receive the Bill of Lading (BOL), and photos associated with that order. USAVinyl, LLC cannot guarantee a specific delivery date. The delivery date will be determined by the carrier and is subject to change with or without prior notice.
Important Fencing & Railing Delivery Information:
All vinyl fencing and railing orders are shipped directly from our Weatherables® manufacturing facility. It will be necessary for you or your representative to be on site at the time of the delivery to unload the truck. Please note:
- The trucking company will call before arriving to arrange a day and time for delivery. Transit times vary based on location and carrier.
- Most shipments are typically delivered on pallets. The pallets are typically broken open to be offloaded by hand or you can use a forklift.
- Please note, the driver is only responsible to get the order to the end of the truck (if possible). Post and rail orders with 16' rails cannot be moved to the back of the truck.
- Orders may be canceled within 24 hours of placing your order. If you cancel your order after production has started, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Once your order has shipped, it cannot be canceled.
- After the materials leave our facility, the trucking company is responsible for getting the product to you in good condition. Weatherables is not responsible for any damage or shortage caused by the delivery company. We will, however, do our best to assist you in processing a claim with the carrier.
- All orders are fully insured by Weatherables. Any shortage or damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery. Once an order is loaded onto the truck, a digital picture of the materials is taken before each order leaves our facility. If you feel something is missing from your order, let us know so that we can review your order and make sure you received everything you paid for!
- If the customer requests or incurs additional overtime, incurs a re-delivery fee, or uses other optional service from shipper, the customer must contract these services directly with shipper and pay the driver at the time of delivery. Weatherables retains the right to bill customers for extra services not approved by Weatherables that may be billed from the carrier.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the product from the truck and assumes full liability for damage to material while unloading (even if driver assists). In compliance with DOT guidelines, the shipper only guarantees product to be free from damage when the truck arrives at the customer’s property.
Tracking Your Order:
We encourage you to use the carrier company’s website to track the progress of your shipment.
Fed Ex – www.fedex.com
USPS – www.usps.com
Motor Freight Shipping:
Old Dominion – www.odfl.com
R&L – www2.rlcarriers.com
Con-Way/XPO – www.xpo.com
(please note your BOL will indicate which carrier company will be shipping your order)
Damaged or Missing Materials:
- Upon delivery of your order make sure that you check the pallet/pallets for your name and sales order number. You must report any product errors within 48 hours of receipt for Weatherables to try and help facilitate any claims. After 48 hours it is the customer's responsibility to file all insurance claims with the carrier.
- You will be required to supply pictures of the damaged material/items to USAVinyl, LLC, as well a copy of the delivery receipt.
- Once USAVinyl, LLC receives the documentation of the damage, we will start a case and send out replacement material, if applicable, within 2 business days.
- Any claims against the trucking company will be at the discretion of USAVinyl LLC. USAVinyl LLC reserves the right to pursue or reject damage claims with the carrier company.
- When asked to sign a delivery receipt, it is important to note "Subject to Inspection" before signing. Each trucking company provides insurance for damaged or shorted material while in transit. Problems are rare, but if they do occur, sign and mark the problem on the Bill of Lading (BOL). In the event that a claim is submitted, an insurance adjuster will be assigned in your area and you will be notified of the steps being taken. Frequently an inspector will be sent out to see the damage or to note a shortage. All claims must be made promptly. It is the customer's responsibility to seek reimbursement from the trucking company for any damages or shortages. Weatherables will always try and help our customers any way we can.
- Refused deliveries incur a 35% re-stocking fee plus applicable cancellation fees, in-bound freight charges, and shipping and handling back to the manufacturer at the customer's rate.
- Please do not refuse a delivery, contact Weatherables for a RMA.